Tricaster 855 Extreme
HD live multi-camera video production no longer requires a giant production. The Tricaster makes it possible for a small team to deliver network quality video so that you can broadcast, project, live stream and record full HD programming.
- 24 Channel switcher
- 8 simultaneous HD/SD inputs
- 8 virtual inputs which function as an advanced mix/effects bus with positioning and overlay capabilities
- 16 Analog XLR audio inputs
- Digital audio input options include 8 AES/EBU inputs and full support for SDI – embedded audio
- 2 iVGA inputs deliver imagery or LiveText CG pages, from networked computers to the switcher or overlay channels
- HDMI program out for projector (IMAG) or other monitoring applications
- 200 hours of recording (8 TB)
- 3 removable SATA 3 drive bays
- Redundant power supply
Live Virtual Set – The liveset technology can achieve the look of a sophisticated studio in a small space without all the external equipment.
Dedicated HD Titles and Graphics Operation
The Tricaster allows you to easily create and update titles and graphics on-the-fly during live productions. Multiple channels of overlays and ability to pre-assign individual transitions to any source making it fast and simple to create sophisticate graphics.
Live Text 2 – HD remote titling and graphics software that runs independently on a computer that is networked with the Tricaster during a live production. This allows the director to keep an eye on the action and the graphics operator to focus on the titles. The integrated datalink can update scores, times and changing info during fast paced live productions.
Live HD Variable Slo-Motion Playback
3Play – 4 Channel HD slow motion replay system. Connects seamlessly to the Tricaster 855, mark and playback clips in various motion speeds.